Lauren is a curator at the National Aboriginal Gallery in Canberra. She's good at her job, passionate about the Arts, and focused on her work - that is, when she's not focusing on Adam, half-back for the Canberra Cockatoos.
But Adam is a player, on and off the field. Lauren knows he's the one, but he doesn't seem to feel the same way about her. If she just waits long enough, though, surely he'll realise how much he needs her?
Then her boss offers her the chance of a lifetime - a fellowship at the Smithsonian in New York.
Lauren has to make some big decisions: The Man or Manhattan?
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through the below links.
Other books by (or with) Anita Heiss
- Am I Black Enough For You?
- Avoiding Mr Right
- Barbed Wire and Cherry Blossoms
- Bila Yarrudhang-galang-dhuray (River of Dreams)
- Growing Up Aboriginal in Australia
- I'm Not Racist But...
- Macquarie PEN Anthology of Aboriginal Literature
- Not Meeting Mr Right
- Paris Dreaming
- Sacred Cows
- The Intervention: An anthology