Baamba (Stephen Albert)
- Broome, Northern Territory
- Country Explore more genres
- About Baamba
Baamba was born in Broome in the 1950s. His professional career begun in 1968 with the band Broome Beats.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 1 March 2015
- Saltwater Cowboy
- Selamat Tingal/Red Sails
- Ten Guitars
- Spanish Eyes
- Lucky Ol’ Sun
- Nona Manis /Tanjung
- Wonderful World
- Begin the Beguine
- Nothing I would rather be
- Town by the Bay
Find Baamba (Stephen Albert) albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.