- Country | Gospel Explore more genres
- About Country
No details available.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 12 October 2004
- Ngayulu lwarr kuyakuyangka ankupayi (Super Time)
- Walk with thee
- Royal telephone
- Ngyulu lriti Nginungi (Young Brother in the well)
- Walk of life
- I saw the light
- Some way some day
- Tjiitjunya mamaku katja (Son of God)
- Lord I want to walk with thee
- Just a wondering child
- Lights that shine from heaven
- Tjiitjunya mukulya (Jesus has the power)
Find Country Wranglers albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.