- Gumatj clan, North East Arnhemland, Australia
- Rhythm & Blues Explore more genres
- About George
On 10 June 2007 George died at the age of 50 after a long battle with cancer. After his death he became known as George Burarrwanga for cultural reasons.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- September 2000
- Eastern Wind
- Freedom, Peace and One World
- Ronu Wanga (My Island Home)
- Wake Up Australia
First and only solo project by Warumpi Band's lead singer George Rrurrambu.
Find George Rrurrambu albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.