- Marlinja/Elliott, Northern Territory, Australia
- Country | Gospel | Rock Explore more genres
- About Harold
I believe I've got a gift from the Lord to share his message through my music.— Harold Dalywaters
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
He Has Given Me Love
Sorry, no tracklisting available.
This is Harold Dalywaters' acoustic debut album.
Until I Meet Him
- Until I Meet Him
- He Is Lord - Jesus Is The Light - Come Holy Spirit
- There's A Two Way Road
- Help Me Lord
- Forgive Me O Lord
- Every Easter Time
- Call Out Rejoice!
- Kirda Byan Ludba Nyani
- The Royal Telephone
- Seek Ye First
- Lord I Want To Walk With Thee
- Let Us Sing Praise To His Name
Harold Dalywaters and the Elliott Gospel Band
- Take My Hand
- Trust in the Lord
- The Power of Your Love
- Lord Don't Give up on Me
- Someone is Praying
- He Took Our Place
- Born In The Spirit
- Lord I Lift Your Name On High
- Have You Got Any Room
- Because He Lives
- He Has Given Me Love
- Father I Thank You
- You're The Answer To My Prayer
- Please Give Me Time
- He Is Lord
- Old Rugged Cross
The Elliott Gospel Band's members are Raymond Dixon (guitar, keyboard), Gregory Jackson (yidaki, guitar, keyboard, vocals), Caroline Jackson (vocals), Roderick Lane (yidaki, drums, guitar), Jason Hill (drums, guitar), Randall Jackson (drums, guitar, keyboard, vocals).
Find Harold Dalywaters albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.