- North Queensland
- Easy listening | Electronic Explore more genres
- About Jessie
Jessie comes from a musical family and earned her formal qualifications at Abmusic in Perth in 2002. Producing both traditional and contemporary Aboriginal music, she has collaborated with artists and acts such as Djiva, Madjital Moorna Choir, Sunshine Sisters, Koorie Tiddas Youth Choir and Skin Choir.
Jessie is the winner of the 2007 WAM Song of the Year, World Music.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Other Side of the Room (EP)
- 9 July 2014
- Other Side of the Room (feat. Deline Briscoe)
- Our Souls
- Like a Wave
Find Jessie Lloyd albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.