- Ngukurr, Arnhem Land, Northern Territory
- Rock Explore more genres
- About Lonely
Lonely Boys are a guitar-inspired punk rock band who have been playing in local and surrounding communities since the early 2000s.
In 2006 Lonely Boys won the Barunga Battle of the Bands competition.
Band members: Dylan Daniels (keyboards), Ambrose Daniels (vocals, bass), Kasley Daniels (vocals, percussion), Burt Rami (guitars), Benjamin Wilfred (traditional vocals), Winston Foster (guitars), Antion Rami (drums), Leon Daniels (drums)
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 9 March 2007
- Running Free
- Lonely Child
- Mr Harrison
- Simple Man
- Baby Come Back
- Rock 'n' Roll Reggae
- Trouble Maker
The Hunter (EP)
- 12 June 2017
- The Hunter
- Murray Island
- Lonely Boys Anthem
- Where I Belong
- Drop It Down Girl
Find Lonely Boys albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.