- Northern New South Wales
- Electronic | Hip Hop & Rap | Pop | Roots Explore more genres
- About Mitch
Mitch is a Gamilaraay/ Birri Gubba man and yidaki player, traditional dancer, singer/songwriter and actor. He shot to fame after making the finale of Australia Got Talent 2019 singing You're the Voice in his native Gamilaraay language.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 6 July 2018
- Modern Day Corroboree
Guurrama-Li is Mitch's debut album and entered the iTunes Top 200 Australia World Music Chart at #2 and at #18 on the Germany iTunes Top 200.
Find Mitch Tambo albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.