Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
My Endless Dreams
Sorry, no tracklisting available.
This 8-track album was a family affair and locally recorded, printed and designed.
- November 2009
- River of Life
- Another Loving Angel
- Take Me Home
- Never Ending War
- Dreaming (featuring Josh Arnold)
- Keep A Moving On
- Share the Stars (featuring Josh Arnold)
There are five more tracks on this album.
Find Robert Wharton albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.