- Newcastle, NSW, Australia
- Country Explore more genres
- About Sharnee
I want to try and inspire young Indigenous people, because I'm achieving my dream and I want others to be able to do the same.— Sharnee Fenwick
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- How 'Bout Never
- See Saw Ride
- Feel The Blues
- Leavin' Tonight
This is Sharnee Fenwick's self-titled debut album.
Kiss That Boy (7″)
- Kiss That Boy
Find Sharnee Fenwick albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.